Sunday, April 17, 2011

My beautiful and talented baby sister, Dung and her design!





My sister Dung just had a fashion show where she designed an awesome, colorful, beautiful dress out of potato sacks, and modeled it herself. No one could've looked any better than her in the dress! She rocked it out, and I'm so proud of her. Here are some photos of her modeling the dress!

I'm thankful that she said I inspired her. That's what the world and people are for. It's hard sometimes, but when you see something like what Dung did, you know you did something right, and it's worth it. Keep pushing, believe in others, just as others will believe in you! I love all of my sisters. I'm so disappointed I didn't get to make it.

2 comments:

  1. amazing. you look beautiful. congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing!!!! i'd love for her to design a dress for me...xxx-gridlock

    ReplyDelete