Wednesday, March 23, 2011

So I finally watched Black Swan tonight

I'm so behind, I don't watch movies in the theater as much as I used to. I watched more movies when I lived in California. I love going to the movies with my family that's why, and over here, it's just that I'm so busy with everything else, I don't make the time as much as I'd like to. Anyhow, I filled many pages in my sketchbook with writings and how the movie related to me. It was definitely very intense for me. I liked many aspects of the movie, but at the same time it stressed me out throughout.


Here are some of the words/phrases I've captured in my sketchbook alongside my girl character, Lonegirl (http://www.lonerisms.com/). I don't have a scanner on me, so my blackberry is the best I can do to show what's in my sketchbook right now.




2 comments:

  1. So, was the movie good? I haven't seen it yet.

    Love your Lonegirl character! Can't wait til the website is up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good but stressful! Haha. I would recommend watching it though. Natalie is really good in it, and I like a lot of the things they have to say in there.

    ReplyDelete