Thursday, May 19, 2011

Recent adventures, and re-living a moment from the past...

I'm going to summarize last week's adventures, in order of importance (not time):

  • Met Ryan Gosling at Lucien's. I didn't even know it was him, but my friend Joey tipped me off that it was him (and of course he was right, I'm just blind). Anyhow, at first I was just sitting at the bar, minding my own business, drinking a bloody mary and writing in my notebook. Then I went out to dance in the street. I wasn't dressed up at all, I was in casual clothes with absolutely no make-up on. I hadn't even showered either. Anyhow, as soon as I came back into the restaurant, Ryan and his friends started asking me all kinds of questions (and not one bit did they think I was crazy). Ryan was so down to earth. He asked for my number because he wants to photograph me in action. His friend even took a picture of the piece of paper that I wrote my phone number on in case he'd lose it. On their way out, I saw my phone number in Ryan's shirt pocket! Aaaah. I rarely get starstruck, but he's just so cute, nice and talented of course! Our collaboration may not ever materialize, but I'm so happy I got to meet him nonetheless. Ryan and Steve were on their way to Cannes. He also told me he's moving to New York soon!

  • Met up with Sara Roberts, the producer for my documentary. Turns out we are going to shoot the film over a period of time, and not just during Fashion Week. She's doing it this way because it'll really capture my life, and it will give them more time to get to know my story, my aspirations, the people in my life, etc.


  • RELIVING A MOMENT: Here's a Youtube video of me on the bar top at the Top of the Standard last September with Kanye West:

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment